Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No fault of my own...

it's not as if I don't have a million things to do, but I did tell myself that if I was going to create a blog, I better ensure that I am dilligent with it, and actually take the time to put stuff in it!! Well, that doesn't seem to have been the case lately, does it??!!
Busy with my business, it seems anything that will go wrong, has gone wrong recently, so it takes about twice as long to get anything properly accomplished!!
But, as for the knitting (the important stuff..hee,hee), I finish the cardigan sweater for my son, Renee, at my class, helped me sew it together properly AND....it is too small for him!! ARRGGG, so very frustrating!! I made him the largest size, that the pattern offered, I think a 4/6 is a huge size range for kids!!!! I had him model it for a few minutes, until he so politely said, "Can I take it off now Mommy!!", in return, I said "No, one more minute, I just want to see what it looks like" - what kind of a mother am I!! Well, my husband and I had a good laugh! Will have to find another wee body for it to accomodate!
Until next time...have a good one!

No comments: