Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Miserable!!

Ok, so it has been a while since I last posted anything, and here is the main reason:
-it's miserable weather!!!
As many of you are probably nodding your head in agreement if you live in North America, our weather just truly sucks at the moment, so I feel very un-creative!!
Sockie is coming along -- if I would just stop dropping stitches...it actually really looks like crap...BUT I will perciver and finish it!! Then will post a finished pic.
Shout-out to Renee!! You know who you are -- and for those who don't she is my sock knitting instructor, who I think I have driven to drink after each session in the past few weeks!!! "Renee, I think I dropped a stitch -- uhhh, about 40 rows ago!", "Renee, what the hell have I done now!" - She is great, and has quite a lot of patience - but most of all a lot of great experience!

So I think that is that for now, working quite a bit at the moment, busy time of year for us, and my main staff member has pneumonia -- soooo, it never ends does it? OH, until now that is...bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, you're makin' me blush. You are an excellent and cheerful student and I love having you in my classes. I'm not sure what in blue blazes we're gonna do with that dropped stitch though.

froggiemeanie said...

Ahhhhh, so you found my blog! Welcome. Be warned - I'm crazy.

I am soooooooo going to try and get this thing done. I'm not a fan of ribbon yarn so it is hard to motivate myself to sit with it. Posting to the blog makes me feel like I have people to report to.

Don't be scared of socks. You were doing really well. Next time you'll be a pro at it.

I hope to run into you at the frolic.