Thursday, July 05, 2007

Just Before VACATION!!!




Hey everyone in blogland, a quick entry before we head off for vacation tomorrow. We are heading to the East Coast of the US, and we are soooo excited! We can't wait to hang out on the beach!!!

Baseball Sweater

Before I go, I wanted to post the pics of the other sweaters that I knit for my sister -- here they are:


Cotton Kimono

My vacation knitting are socks (is socks??), so we will see how that goes, lots of driving involved, I haven't knit in the car before, so I am not sure how I will do!
I went to a Lace Knitting workshop tonight at Main Street Yarns in Milton, and it was good. I have a little swatch piece that I will continue knitting, to see if I can make a little scarf from it or something - Sublime Yarn.
Still laundry and packing to do, so I have to dash -- back in a bit!
Happy Knitting!!


1 comment:

froggiemeanie said...

Remember that scarf we were talking about that you saw on another blog? Supposedly the pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Hope this helps.

Nice knits!