Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another Day ...One More to Gray's Anatomy !!!

Another day, yes, one more until the season premier of Gray's Anatomy! Can't wait! It is one of the few shows that I actually enjoy. My sister and I were talking today, and we were trying to figure out what good primetime comedies were on - and we couldn't think of any!! We were so used to watching Friends, and Will and Grace (I miss that one!! - was my fav.), we're not too fond of The Office, Earl, or Two and A Half Men etc.
Anyway, I worked at the store today, my flooring business, it seems that whenever I am in without my sales staff, as was the case today, everything goes haywire!! Oh well, most of it was figured out, and I was able to clear up a lot of stuff that has been lingering on my desk for the past...um...month! Ok, I'm not usually that bad, am actually a neat-freak (my staff are not - so go figure!!) Doesn't it feel good though to get stuff cleared up that has been lingering, and lingering...all that stuff that sometime we all just feel will do itself!!
Day 2 of JK for my little guy, seemed to go off without a hitch, he loves it, which is great, always a parents concern isn't it!
As for the knitting, I have just started a knitting course, on how to do a sweater, it is in Sirdar Denim Ultra (my fav!) and is a cardigan. That just started on Monday. As for on the needles, I am experimenting with a toddler sweater in the same yarn, for my son. So far so good, am now on the sleeves, it is the Rumpelstiltskin Toddler's Jacket by Linda Urquhart for the book "Knitters Stash" - it is the most basic, but cute, childs sweater pattern that I have found so far, and I have looked at A LOT!!
Well, signing off for now, supper is takeout tonight - Pizza - yey!!

1 comment:

Rain said...

It sounds like you're really busy. Any chance of a progress pic on those projects, they sound great. The Denim Ultra is so quick to knit up too.