Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday, Monday, Monday

Hi Everyone -- if there is indeed anyone out there reading this! I have no idea, if you are reading, let me know with a quick email!
I am off to my knitting class tonight, they couldn't get my first colour choice (which I had my heart set on) so I went off to Toronto on Saturday, and found it!!
You know what it's like -- when you have an idea in your head, and have to see it thru to fruition!!

As for Gray's Anatomy -- yey!!! Good premiere - I was not one of the many Canadians who say episode 2 instead of 1 - yes, this actually happened, and there were many confused viewers trying to figure out what was going on!!

I finished a "simple" chunky sweater for my son this past weekend, the knitting of it was great, able to cast on again to do the detailing around the neck, but.....then came the time to sew up. I sewed on the sleeves - no problem - then attempted to sew up the sides and under the arms -- when I had completed it, there was no way he could get his arm into the armhole!!!!!
So, I am taking it with me tonight to see if the instructor can give me any help, if not it will be frogged!!

Time to prepare for dinner, so off I go, remember if you are reading this, I would love to hear from you!!
I'll hopefully be starting to post some pics soon!

Take Care!

2 comments:

Sally Townsend said...

keep on knitting !!!

Rain said...

Ooh, you finished it. I recently made something in Denim Ultra thickness and found the arms very tight. I loosened my stitching around the armholes and it seemed to help. I hope you get it sorted.

I also wanted to stop by to say a huge thanks for your kind words of support on my blog.