Thursday, March 01, 2007

Another Storm!!

Today, we had another snow storm, this will be changing to freezing rain shortly, then rain after that! I think I will stay in tomorow and knit, as it will be a sloppy mess!!
This picture is part of a bunch of roses that my son, age 4, asked Daddy to stop and get last Saturday when Mommy was at work! He was so very cute, coming into the store with this beautiful bunch of roses, and the little card he wrote himself!!


An this is the picture I said I would post today, from my "Secret Sister" somewhere else in Canada - this is the first of 3 packages - and wow, was I surprised with what she sent! The only requirement is a good ball of yarn... I love the notecards, I have never seen them before! Thanks Secret Sister!!! Wherever in the Great White North you are!
Today in the mail I also got my KnitPics order, just a bunch of bright coloured yarn to add to my stash - as well as the book Knitted Toys, from an auction win on Ebay. I have already looked thru it and there are some great items to make!
Well, I will flick on Idol and see who got kicked off!! TTFN!

1 comment:

Knit Picking said...

Those notecareds are awesome! Are those from Hallmark? Looks like their packaging, but the name is hidden.