Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Idol...What??

Hi! It's the girls on Idol tonight, I can't honestly say that I have watched every season of this show, but since this season seemed to start when nothing else was on - I started! Can't say I really like any of the contestants..but whatever! It's on in the background while I knit! I am not a singing expert, but I have no idea how Simon, Randy and Paula find "pitch" differentials etc!!!
Anyway, was able to get some "cross border" shopping done today, and Joanne's had on Sugar N' Cream yarn (note: made here in Ontario, but can you readily buy it here? No!), they had the large skeins on for 2/$3! So of course I stocked up! I am wanting to make some Mason-Dixon items for my sister.
I haven't done much knitting this week, I started a shawl with Divine by Patons, but frogged it, as I didn't like the texture of it - it was hard to knit with as well, even on bamboos.
I received a great package from my "secret sister" swap partner today, she sent me a skein of Pantagonia, some double-pointed needles, knitting stationary and a cable needle! I was really impressed and appreciative! Thanks Secret Sister!!
I will post a pic tomorrow, we are to get another storm tomorrow, snow, then freezing rain, then rain -- oh boy, what a mix!!
TTFN!

No comments: