Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pictures Are Being Taken!!

...but in the meantime, I am slowly playing around and learning! Tonight I have just linked to my business on the left hand side - if you want to check it out! At least I still get to deal in fibers all day! If I don't get to post the pics tonight, I will tomorrow! I am so excited!!

Ok, we are now 30 minutes later!!!
This was my first "project" last summer, I have a feeling I will be doing a few more of these in the near future, as my sister is expecting her first baby in July!! Yey, I will be an auntie!!!!


I finished this last week, it is made from Berocco Ultra Alpaca - and I cannot wait to get more! This stuff is wonderfully soft and cozy! The pattern was purchased from The Loopy Ewe, it is by Knitting Pure & Simple #223.

These labels were a freeby a while ago, with my favourite mag. Simply Knitting!!



Finally for tonight, this is a blanket for my son, something he can grow with, and have when he is older, I have been working on it slowly for the past few months, using Mission Falls Superwash Merino. I love this yarn, it has such a great price point and knits up beautifully. It started off as the Mason-Dixon Log Cabin blanket, but it has changed as I have gone on!!
Anyway, I am so proud of myself...I can load pictures! Woohoo!!
Off to "listen" to the Grammy's as I try and finish another Loopy Ewe pattern purchase, the childrens pattern of the one above, (#253), but the earflap version. I will have pics later this week, it is being made of Magic Gardens "Buttons" in orange! He picked the colour himself!

No comments: