Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tea Swap!



Well, another package in today's mail! It was my first of 3 tea parcels, from Tea Swap #6 on SwapBot. Kathy sent me this super package, when I opened it, the aroma was fantastic! I will definitely be ditching my usual Tetley decaf tonight, and opting for one of these! Kathy also knits these fantastic "Coffee Condoms"! As I am a Tim Hortons fanatic (for those of you who are getting the wrong idea, Tim Hortons is the most famous of all coffee franchises here in Canada, from here on in referred to as "Timmy's" - I usually have about 3 a day, so this will come in very handy! Thanks so much Kathy - a great package!!
I have rented "Babel" tonight, I have just noticed on the box that it is 143 mins. so I better get moving. TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye on your mail for your first package for the Secret Sister swap.
Take care,
Your pal

twellve said...

i never knew there was such a thing as a Tea Swap. what a cool idea. thanks for sharing.